通话记录查询 手机窃听器 手机监听卡 手机x卧底软件 手机窃听软件
Home    Company     Services    News    Cases    Stocks    Partners    Careers    Contacts
 
 
     
     
    中文
 
Fuxing Xiaocheng SZ 300139 Invests in Ghana Power Grid Upgrade Program
Time:2011-09-28  Author:    Source:Shanghai Securities

Sept 20th, Shanghai Securities reported, Fuxing Xiaocheng (SZ 300139), which , suspended last Friday due to material contract, signing with Ghana National Power Company) today disclosed thecontract details.

Per disclosure, on Sept 14th, Fuxing Xiaocheng (the “Company”) entered into contract with Ghana National Power Company in Accra, to Improve Power Transmission Efficiency And to upgrade power grids.  Contract shows that the company will take measures to realize the power transmission saving and upgrade the power grid in the general Accra area governed by the Ghana National Power Company. According to the contract, Fuxing Xiaocheng will invest in equipment, systems, and relevant technology in power transmission improving sector, also the company will set up the power grid operation, the investment totals 100 million USD. Both parties share profits, Fuxing Xiaocheng owns 80%, and Ghana National Power Grid takes the rest of 20%. The project preparation will last 6 months, and execution period is 10 years.  The company expects to generate income on partial project completion.

Confirmed with the listed company, it is reported that after reconstruction, the power grid transmission loss will be reduced from 31.98% to 6% or 7%, which is close to the current situation in China, leading to 25% gain. According to an insider from Huadong Power Grid, based on the information disclosed by the company, the power grid reconstruction will save 700 million kWh per year.  Based on the price of $0.12/kwh, annual savings after the completion of the project will exceed $60 million. As the project will gradually produce income prior to completion, the Company expects this investment would bring in “significant” profits.

[Back]  [Print]  [Close]
通话记录查询 手机窃听器 手机监听卡 手机x卧底软件 手机窃听软件
Copyright © 2008 Regal Investment Group.  All Rights Reserved  

无线窃听器 手机监听卡是真的吗 铁观音 手机监听卡是真的吗

手机卧底软件下载购买 手机定位软件免费下载 手机监听卡是真的吗 手机窃听器软件下载